Level up your awesomeness
June 29, 2012
Are you intensely passionate about Brick-Force? Do you enjoy engaging in discussions and helping other Brickforcers on the official forum? We’re currently on the lookout for new recruits for the community team.
Help us enrich and invigorate the community, and get a glimpse of what happens behind the scenes. Work alongside us on different projects and help us with communication on the forums.
To become a Community Moderator, you must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Fanatical about Brick-Force
- Active on the official forums
- High standard of written English
- Team player, communicative and helpful
You must also have:
- Working headset or microphone
- Some free time
- Cool head even when things get hot
You must want to:
- Contribute to the community and improve the game.