Better late then never: The Winners
July 19, 2016
Map of the Month - June
For the month of June we got a lot of entries. But as usualy, only 3 could be the best. So here are our proud winners:
1. Place: Crimson by Kagome0615
First Place goes to "Crimson", a factory plant of the special kind. Build by Mr. Box and the Red Alliance, it's main purpose is to produce ressources and energies from the underworld. A risky game that provokes Mr. Elec and the Blue Alliance.
Prize won: Weapon of choice, 10,000 Tokens, Title “Builder of the Month”
2. Place JungleStar by Clone117
Well earned, the second Place goes to JungleStar. A jungle, big animals and a factory, seemingly lost in time, more is not known about that map. It's on you to dicover it's deeper secrets.
Prize won: Weapon of choice, 5000 Tokens
3. Place: Shelter by climber717
Airships and a battle for a lovely damsel in distress, all this and more you will find in Shelter. Is the damsel a lady or a witch? Are you trying to safe her, or bring her to justice? Not an easy task for you.
Prize won: Weapon of choice
That’s all the winners for March Brick-soldiers! Make sure to get working on your June map for a chance to win prizes next time! Remember this is our criteria we use to judge maps:
- Balance: Is the map balanced? Does every team have a chance to win?
- Visuals: Is there a theme, and how was it incorporated into the map?
- Complexity: How intricate and how much effort was put into making the map?
- Special features: Is there anything unique that affects and adds to the gameplay?
Congratulations to the winners and good luck for this month!