Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Season 3 Feedback thread

Clan
    Eternity/P0wNeD[EU] WhiteShark[US]
    Server
    Eu/Us

Official Season 3 Feedback thread

After playing I found that they made tons of great improvements and also some bad stuff
    1. The new guns are strong but harder to use than the older ones. This is because of the bullet speed. For example the new crossbow sniper has a bullet speed around 1.5 secs slower than the others. This allows players to easily avoid bullets. The condor which is the medium crossbow seems to be like a less powerful version of the Orion/water pistol it can be used at all ranges quite well but still needs more testing. Then we have the hornet crossbow which is the light crossbow. It is very strong at close range and decent at mid/far range. Then you have the pistol crossbow which is like a smaller and weaker version the shotgun it shoots 3 bullets at once but it's mag is very low.

2. They made all 4 star clothing only available in token which means some people can't rebut there armour or buy new ones.

3. The new upgrading system is too slow and need to made faster but I like the idea.

4. Now on to the problems people over lv 60 can't play. Sometimes arrows getting randomly stuck in the air blocking you and they won't disappear. Then there's a couple if glitches with the map. One person told me the sky of his map changed and as for me 50% of my map was deleted.

Ill have more when I try out more stuff
    Last edited by BlitzStorm; 06.09.2013 at 11:37.
    (Thanks To SiNNiR for the Sig)
    ---------------------------------My Maps---------------------------------
    StarDust
    BrickFalls* POSTPONED*
    Stonehedge*Planed*
    Pompeii/Mount Vesuvius*Planed*

Clan
    Server
    Eu/Us

See all the new guns in action by me :3
    Last edited by BlitzStorm; 06.09.2013 at 12:13.
    StarDust
    BrickFalls* POSTPONED*
    Stonehedge*Planed*

Clan
    Legacy
    Server
    US
    I can't believe this review went up so fast! You did a great job, Blitz!
    Infernum's Employees will NEVER ask for personal information (Passwords Names, ETC.)

Clan
    Server
    Eu/Us
    Well since they merged no with fp I had an account which had around 250k Bp which means I got to have tons of fun. Though I wish they converted them from 1bp to 10fp
    StarDust
    BrickFalls* POSTPONED*
    Stonehedge*Planed*

Clan
    -=[138]=-
    Server
    US (Canadia)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzStorm View Post
    Well since they merged no with fp I had an account which had around 250k Bp which means I got to have tons of fun. Though I wish they converted them from 1bp to 10fp
    Why oh why did they further nerf grenade carrying? Used to be able to carry 3.. Then 2.. Now 1 grenade only?

"Less BooHoo, More PewPew people!!"

-PWNTR4IN when people get FAR too serious.

Clan
    ❖ BrickAgents
    Server
    ❖ US / EU
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNTR4IN View Post
    Why oh why did they further nerf grenade carrying? Used to be able to carry 3.. Then 2.. Now 1 grenade only?
    I and many others actually like that nerf.

Let's take the Big bangs for example, they're ferocious! And people can spam them. Thus ruining the game.

Many make excuses for doing so saying: "then why do I have them?"

They don't use them tactically, they use them as a main weapon. Which is something that makes others mad and causing the game to be unfair.

I think it's a good choice, but there needs to be a nerf on the easter egg and snowball grenades. At least tone down the damage on them, they use it as a bazooka!

Clan
    -=[138]=-
    Server
    US (Canadia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anixian View Post
    I and many others actually like that nerf.

Let's take the Big bangs for example, they're ferocious! And people can spam them. Thus ruining the game.

Many make excuses for doing so saying: "then why do I have them?"

They don't use them tactically, they use them as a main weapon. Which is something that makes others mad and causing the game to be unfair.

I think it's a good choice, but there needs to be a nerf on the easter egg and snowball grenades. At least tone down the damage on them, they use it as a bazooka!
    However, I do not use them in such a way. I actually will hold one in my hand till its close to exploding and actually -time- my throws so they explode RIGHT when they're on someone usually. I've seen people spam them, And had many people complain to me about using them but I still got used to having TWO such tactical devices on me.

It's also funny that most of the people complaining about 'Too many nades' are the same ones who tend to snipe, Or rush the teamspawn area. The moment you take out a crowd of 8 or 9 of them by holding a grenade while still spawnshielded thus killing them without dying, Is the moment they complain you're too strong. Never mind the horrible power on things like, Say, The crossbow.
    Last edited by PWNTR4IN; 06.09.2013 at 14:12. Reason: Made a booboo in meaning.

Clan
    Server
    Eu/Us
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNTR4IN View Post
    Thats the best thing they did in this patch nerf nades . But i do have some questions.
    1 How does the grading system system work for people
    2 Are we gonna be able to keep all the guns we bought in beta?
    3 Are we gonna to be able to keep the ranks we got in Beta?

they also need to make the servers a bit more equal.....
    the beginner r server is form lv 1-21 which means all the new people would be stuck fighting people that have way more experience then them. I thought the three new servers were gonna be lv 1-10, lv11-30, and lv 31-64. i think this would make the servers a bit more balanced
    Last edited by BlitzStorm; 06.09.2013 at 14:19.
    StarDust
    BrickFalls* POSTPONED*
    Stonehedge*Planed*

Server
    EU
    Thats the best thing they did in this patch nerf nades . But i do have some questions.
    1 How does the grading system system work for people
    2 Are we gonna be able to keep all the guns we bought in beta?
    3 Are we gonna to be able to keep the ranks we got in Beta?

they also need to make the servers a bit more equal.....
    the beginner r server is form lv 1-21 which means all the new people would be stuck fighting people that have way more experience then them. I thought the three new servers were gonna be lv 1-10, lv11-30, and lv 31-64. i think this would make the servers a bit more balanced
    I don't like how they added 20 ranks to almost everyone. I hope that they take the ranks back after beta because a lot of people like to earn their ranks through hard work. I spoke to quite a number of people and they said they felt guilty or weird about having high ranks. I get it: we need these ranks to buy certain things, but most people don't feel very accomplished. That, and some people who were ranked up can't even play because their ranks were boosted so high.

Clan
    -=[138]=-
    Server
    US (Canadia)
    Thats the best thing they did in this patch nerf nades .
    ..And kept the lopsided sniper teams since everyone tends to use snipers :P Two grenades, At least I had a chance to clear out those nests but one grenade only doesn't help this situation any.

With the crossbow being silent AND cutting down all but the token bought armors like they're nothing now, There's few maps I want to play on currently. I can understand them nerfing the grenade count because of the new 'biggerr, Better' one but this makes the non-special nades much less useful. Why not just limit SPECIAL grenades to one use only and keep the standard sticks and low power nades at 2?