Greetings Brick-Soldiers,
Today we are continuing our series “Brick-Heroes”, which focuses on you, the players.

Every Friday, we’ll put the spotlight on a member of the community because, after all, you’re the ones who make this game so great. You deserve a bit of recognition.

What's your name in Brick-Force?
My name is BattleFly.

Are you in a clan? If so, what's its name?
I’m a member of EliteSWAT.

Are you looking for members?
No, currently not.

What's your favourite weapon, and why especially this one?
My favourite weapon is the Spider because it makes me remember fond moments I have experienced in Brick-Force.

Do you have a favourite costume?
Yes, I do – it’s the “Black Knight Outfit” which Dr. Brickula wears.

Which game mode do you like most?
Defusion is my favourite mode at the moment.

And on which map are you mainly roaming around?
I prefer to play on the standard maps from Brick-Force.

Did you ever build a map yourself?
Yes, I did – around 30 different ones! Most of them are large maps, for example my latest one, ''Mystery'', which contains more than 103,000 bricks!

What is your favourite season so far, and for which reason?
My favourite season was season 2, "Brickstar", because I really liked the stuff which was implemented back then. Most of all I liked the gravity bricks. I had a lot of fun with them!

What times are people most likely to see you in Brick-Force?
Usually I’m online between 11:00am and 01:00pm in the afternoon, or on Saturdays and Sundays.

What was your most exciting moment in Brick-Force?
That’s a difficult question … I had many nice moments, but I think the one I appreciate the most is the moment season 2 was introduced.

Do you have a good suggestion for our new players?
Play fair – please don’t cheat!

Here's the place for audacious advertisement: Do you have an own YouTube channel with Brick-Force Let's Plays?
I uploaded 3 episodes of me playing Brick-Force to my channel “SzczypiorTV”, but as of now I don’t plan to produce more.