Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Official Thread for Feedback and Wishes for future Sales!

Clan
    ZombKing's
    Server
    R.I.P US

Clan
    ZombKing's
    Server
    R.I.P US
    http://www.brick-force.com/forum/sho...403#post341403
    Some tips I'd like you to read.

(Why did it double post it)^^
    Last edited by Nilezz; 03.09.2016 at 07:35.

Clan
    Zeta-Squad
    Server
    Former US, Current EU
    Great idea, one problem, no players.

Clan
    [REDACTED]
    Server
    [REDACTED]
    So far I have another idea for balancing the price and the weapons, it will be involved with the Channel as well however.

The level requirement for unlocking weapons and the level requirement for entering the specific and the Channel of their desire is imbalanced and absurd. Players and newcomers can instantly or able to join the Veterans instantly and could not have the advantage to fight or defend themselves from the veterans and former players of the Veteran channel. However, what is even imbalance and what make this not helping is that level requirement for unlocking the weapons is absurd.

In Beginner, Medium, and Veteran:Players are able to purchase powerful and iconic weapons of their desire INSTANTLY. Leading almost most matches and gameplay extremely impossible to win and having the players and newcomers no advantage to win fighting against other. The only way to adjust and arrange this issue is by increasing the level requirement for entering the Play Channels.

Beginner Channel:
    Level 1 to Level 20

Medium Channel:
    Level 21 to Level 40

Veteran Channel:
    Level 41 to Duke.

However, the Star Rating limits of the channel approves to be stable and have no issues and problem about it, so the Star Rating limits may remain the same. And of course thanks to the addition and bringing back the 3 types of normal and elite Upgrade Gems, it can now make the gameplay fair.

But, the level requirement for unlocking the weapon and entering the Play Channel will be all it's left to adjust and fix the problem.

The Level Requirement for unlocking weapons will be vary and depends on how effective and how much practice and skills it requires to achieve, and the star ratings of the weapon.

Let us say that the Spider 36 is usually meant for highly professional and for extreme marksman, and it's a 5 Stars rating weapon. Judging by the stats and the usage of the users and how it used in the Veteran channel, the level requirement will be around 41 ~ 45 Level. But of course for Tokens users, they do not need to worry about Level Requirement to unlock and can purchase it instantly, which it will balance out the Force-Points and Tokens users.
    .-.-.- .-. . .-- --- .--. / . .... - / ... - . --. / . .... / . .-. --- ..-. . -... / -.-- -..- .- .-.. .- --. -....- -.- -.-. .. .-. -... / . .... - / ..-. --- / . .-.. .--. --- . .--. / . .... - / . ...- .- ... / .-.-.- . -- .- .-.. ..-. -..- .- -.. / . ...- .- ... / .-.-.- -.-- -.. --- .-.. . -- / -.. -. .. ..-. / .-.-.- -.- -- / - ... ..- .-. - / - .----. -. --- -..

Clan
    Deathnote
    Server
    US
    -One thing I would love to see is the special Forces Gear. I think the special forces gear would be a nice edition to the game. You could even add like a 100+ tokens price to each if you wanted (of course we wouldn’t like it as much, but you get what you get and would still appreciate it I'm sure ;P) THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE WEAPONS. The weapons are really, and should remain to stay something special you should win in pick n win. It is just a different thing, winning a weapon over clothing.
    -More special sales. We need to have these more regularly. The one with the golden items was great and a step in the right direction.
    -Trading. One thing I think would be an awesome addition to the game is trading. The 3 biggest things are: TRADING, SELLING, or GIFTING. It is kinda similar to steam in a way, that you can sell items for tokens or fp, or trade and exchange weapons. I haven't thought it all out yet, but I’m sure we can work something out.
    -More items. It is self explanatory, but more items, especially clothes. (If you can’t tell I like clothes) Another thing would be like “special guns”, like a flamethrower or something, just to change up the dynamic of the same 4 weapon types. The drake is a good example.
    -That is all i've got for right this second. Kagome's response was good too. I am sure I will remember something later so ill probably have 2 responses

Clan
    [REDACTED]
    Server
    [REDACTED]
    I somehow have time to share my feedback for the next sales, but yet I'm still busy dealing with massive problems.

But I wanted to see Fancy and V-Series Weapons from Season 4. And yes I wanted to see them to be purchased permanently! But I am not really happy that there's some items that we can't purchase them permanently but for 30 days.

Adding the options to buy for 1, 7, 30 days, and permanent is really much appropriate and what others wanted to see in the shop.
    Last edited by Kagome0615; 15.10.2016 at 11:46.
    .-.-.- .-. . .-- --- .--. / . .... - / ... - . --. / . .... / . .-. --- ..-. . -... / -.-- -..- .- .-.. .- --. -....- -.- -.-. .. .-. -... / . .... - / ..-. --- / . .-.. .--. --- . .--. / . .... - / . ...- .- ... / .-.-.- . -- .- .-.. ..-. -..- .- -.. / . ...- .- ... / .-.-.- -.-- -.. --- .-.. . -- / -.. -. .. ..-. / .-.-.- -.- -- / - ... ..- .-. - / - .----. -. --- -..

Clan
    [REDACTED]
    Server
    [REDACTED]
    So I checked on today's Halloween Sales and I'm still not satisfied about the sales. Because of the 30 Days Rental: It seriously doesn't satisfies or encourage dedicated players and veterans to purchase their favorite item permanently.

There should be always a Permanent option along with the 30 Days Rental.

Clan
    Murkurial
    Server
    EU

Turnaround

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome0615 View Post
    So I checked on today's Halloween Sales and I'm still not satisfied about the sales. Because of the 30 Days Rental: It seriously doesn't satisfies or encourage dedicated players and veterans to purchase their favorite item permanently.

There should be always a Permanent option along with the 30 Days Rental.
    I agree wholeheartedly! This whole fiasco with the 30 day only thing is throwing everything out of whack. Although i will say that putting the demon outfit (full up) was an amazing idea, and you did great with pricing it appropriately. Still, i would really like to see some options like in the past, the only things that were for 30 days was the matiazo shotgun. (that i remember) Anyways, i hope this gets fixed soon.

> side note <
    I would love to see some season 2 space wepons and season 4 variants again, in the shop. I'm talking about the fancy series, v series, toy series, some specials, and all of the above. i hope you tale this into consideration.

Much love,
    PoOp-911
    Last edited by PoOp_911; 27.10.2016 at 21:45. Reason: Typos/Grammar

Clan
    [REDACTED]
    Server
    [REDACTED]
    I don't know if this sounds a great idea or a worst idea. But soon Black Friday will be approaching.. So, I wish to see the "All-Items in Shop" sales just like from last years with some discounts. I know it sounds crazy but the best sales day for November is basically Black Friday.

Clan
    Murkurial
    Server
    EU
    i feel the same. a "black friday sale" would be appropriate. maybe not a all in like what kagome mentioned but still have a big one that will last a day or even a couple hours.