Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Brick-Force Needs You

Clan
    N/A
    Server
    Not Applicable

Topic [Feedback] Brick-Force Needs You

Hello Brick-Forcers!
    Recently the Brick-Force team has welcomed a new Product Manager named WashburneX. He recently posted some news on the website and forum outlining the future and gave a brief explanation why no new news or updates were being posted. If you missed it and wish to view it you can click here!

With this I am going to collect feedback based on your experiences and your overall thoughts. Anything you want to say, as long as it is constructive, just say it! I am here to represent YOU and YOUR thoughts!

Have ideas on how the game is balanced? Say it. Tell us how to fix it!

Have ideas on functions in the game that need looking at? Say it. Give us ideas!

Know of some big bugs or small typos that we may not know about? Throw it at us!

Everything that is posted here that we find helpful will be sent directly to Washburne.

Best Regards,
    boopboop
    The Brick-Force Community Team
    Last edited by boopboop; 27.05.2016 at 21:51.

Best Regards,
    boopboop
    The Brick-Force Community Team

Clan
    Zeta-Squad
    Server
    Former US, Current EU
    That's great to hear Boop! For starters, I think it would be better to have at least a few rare weapons in the shop at all times. New players not being able to access decent weapons has a big impact on how the game is balanced. Just look at the number of players using thornblaster for evidence of this. It is definitely no secret among us veterans that the best FP weapon you can buy is the thornblaster. Make the original snake FP permanently as well for those gamers who live and breath quickscoping. That's the most I'll say for now since I feel that is what is most crucial at this point.

Clan
    |United|
    Server
    EU
    Can i post a german Thread here?

http://www.brick-force.com/forum/sho...-Neues-Prinzip

This idea should balance the game, because with this noone could play on unfair farm-maps.
    And new, unexperianced player, don't get farmed on unfair maps.

And it balances every map which is a little bit unfair, and because of that unplayable, even if the map is very nice.

giann
    Last edited by Gianni1305; 28.05.2016 at 09:11.
    BMG, auf auf auf in die Champions League!

Clan
    |United|
    Server
    EU
    Another thing, is the granade damage. In my oppinion it's to high, as same as the range. On little maps, they are so broken, because you can't avoid getting hit by them, cause the range is too big, and the damage to high.

Granades should exist, to do a little bit of damage, and then you can kill him with an advantage in close combat, because he has lost health. But not, that the granades do like 120 of the armor and 80 of your health. I mean you can use a potion to fill up your health, but the armor is so important in close combat.

giann

Clan
    Kagome (Leader)
    Server
    Out of the Brick-Galaxy, now joining the Phantom Forces
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianni1305 View Post
    Another thing, is the granade damage. In my oppinion it's to high, as same as the range. On little maps, they are so broken, because you can't avoid getting hit by them, cause the range is too big, and the damage to high.

Granades should exist, to do a little bit of damage, and then you can kill him with an advantage in close combat, because he has lost health. But not, that the granades do like 120 of the armor and 80 of your health. I mean you can use a potion to fill up your health, but the armor is so important in close combat.

giann
    I had a discussion with boopboop about how shall we balance out the grenades in most match few month (or maybe a year) ago: Either we should increase the price of the Specials or decrease the damage and effect radius.

This idea should balance the game, because with this noone could play on unfair farm-maps.
    And new, unexperianced player, don't get farmed on unfair maps.

And it balances every map which is a little bit unfair, and because of that unplayable, even if the map is very nice.

giann

I will not respond or be against with this idea, but Brick-Force is not able to ban nor remove the "XP-Maps" or "Farm-Maps", players are smart enough to know how to evaluate other's map or alternatively report the map as well. We had this kind of idea few years ago which has no solutions to remove them, but be smart about it and know how to evaluate the map rating or reporting the map to consider it as abusive or broken.
    Last edited by Kagome0615; 28.05.2016 at 12:28.

Come and check out my channel Here!
    If you have any problems in the game, I suggest you to leave and wait till Death arrive.
    Come see me at Discord over here if you want to talk with me.

Clan
    Kagome (Leader)
    Server
    So far, as all I can know about what needs to be change or needs to be added in the near-future patch or update is that there needs to be some weapons the needs to be rebalance and change. There will be other feedback I would love to share it in this thread, but I may be running out of ideas or something that needs to be rebalanced.
    • The Gamma needs to have powerful damage or pellets per shot comparing to the Hydra Crossbow.
    • The Boomslang needs to have lower placement reach since right now the possible longest reach you can place is approximately 11 blocks away from the player.
    • The White Oblivion needs to have slightly less recoil and slightly higher accuracy since the stats for White Oblivion are identical to Desert Oblivion, but what's the small difference between Desert and White Oblivion is that White Oblivion only has 30 rounds per mag as Desert Oblivion has 22.
    • The Tarantual 41 needs to have higher ammo capacity per magazine (most other stats may remain unchange) due that judging the looks of the ammo drum on the Tarantula 41, it may seem to have more than 35 ammo per magazine. So I'm guessing increasing to 45 will do the trick.
    • The Locust 5 and Jungle Scarab need to have huge stats comparison differences, due that there is seem to be no reasons why Jungle Scarab will be worth buying due that Locust 5 is much more faster and easier to use comparing to Jungle Scarab (or to be fair, maybe Jungle Scarab can be purchased with Force-Points only as Locust 5 is for Tokens.) Jungle Scarab needs to have maybe 25% Damage instead of 24% due that it's +4% more recoil and -3% less accuracy than the Locust 5.
    • Fire Beetles 3S needs to be slightly more stronger and more reliable than Silver Beetle itself. The main difference between these two weapons is the ammo capacity per magazine and recoil. Since the damage and range is slightly identical to each other, I say that Fire Beetles 3S needs to be a REAL living inferno by slightly increasing the damage, but with less range. Fire Beetle 3S needs to have this "Rare" Marking next to it so people won't get confused that if it's either considered upgradeable or Rare.
    • Neutrino Rifle on the other hand, needs to be more faster and have the only highest RPM in the game, the damage and other stats are balanced out, but the rate of fire however needs to be buffed a little.
    • Hellgate, Cavalry, Sundance, Hawk 14 and Eagle 12 really (like really) needs to be buff as well. The damage doesn't seem to finish off the opponents the way we expected to be once we bought these five weapons. The Cavalry, Eagle 12, Hawk 14 and Sundance don't have enough powerful damage, range, and sharper accuracy to deal enemies serious damage in medium to long range. Hellgate however in the other hand needs to have its damage buffed because it has identical damage, pellets per shot, and accuracy (I think) like the Matizao Shotgun. Hellgate need to have either higher damage, pellets per shot, or alternatively a secondary fire where you load two shells in one.
    • Spider 36 is overly-used in most battles, starting from close to long range which is really ridiculous because of its range and other stats. Because of this, most players don't tend to use other weapons of their desire rather using Spider 36. The only way to encourage other players to use different weapons in different match and situations is by decreasing the accuracy and rate of fire; the recoil, and damage is considered not required to be changed.
    • The ammo in the weapon's stats needs to be change the way it displays. For example, I bought a Saurus 42 and I maxed it up, and the ammo now says is 300. Because of this, we don't even know how many ammo do all weapons have per magazine. Maybe if it's like 75/225 (instead of 300) will be easier to know how many ammo capacity do weapons they are about to purchase have.
    • Explosive Launchers like Bazooka or Launcher Crossbow needs to be upgradeable, because it is really not fair to see a Maxed Launcher Crossbow for 14 days in the Pic 'n' Win board AND seeing Hellfire Crossbow to be the only Explosive Launcher that can be upgradable.
    That's all I can share about my feedback for now, I will be posting a reply about feedback that focuses on gameplay, players, clothing, and others.
    Last edited by Kagome0615; 04.06.2016 at 14:09.

If you have any problems in the game, I suggest you to leave and wait till Death arrive.

Clan
    Currently in no clan
    Server
    EU
    I can tell, this is gonna be a long list. Are we only able to list changes, can we list major changes and new features?
    I am boss

Clan
    |United|
    Server
    EU

I will not respond or be against with this idea, but Brick-Force is not able to ban nor remove the "XP-Maps" or "Farm-Maps", players are smart enough to know how to evaluate other's map or alternatively report the map as well. We had this kind of idea few years ago which has no solutions to remove them, but be smart about it and know how to evaluate the map rating or reporting the map to consider it as abusive or broken.
    My idea was not to remove farm maps, my idea was in the german thread.
    The idea was, to change spawn points at half of the time, like 8 minutes match=4 minutes spawn switch.

So you cant play farm maps, because you have to switch teams at half time.

hope you understood

giann

Clan
    Kagome (Leader)
    Server
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy6 View Post
    I can tell, this is gonna be a long list. Are we only able to list changes, can we list major changes and new features?
    You are going to make feedback or ideas to make the game balanced out and let boopboop or the new Product Manager some bugfixes or typos that needs to be fixed and so on, it's basically about sharing and giving your helpful feedback to boopboop to make the game balanced and fixed so he can send it directly to Washburne. But no we can't request or ask for any huge bugfixes nor new content that will be added to game in near future update, this thread focuses on our own thoughts and helpful feedback that will balance out the gameplay and fix some small issues.

My idea was not to remove farm maps, my idea was in the german thread.
    The idea was, to change spawn points at half of the time, like 8 minutes match=4 minutes spawn switch.

So you cant play farm maps, because you have to switch teams at half time.

hope you understood

giann
    Yes it will be balance out most gameplay and matches by switching their spawn and team, which functions same as Clanwar does during the first half minutes of gameplay.

Clan
    Kagome (Leader)
    Server

Topic

Today, I'm going to send a reply about another feedback which involves with minor and major bug that needs to be fixed and some ideas that can improve the experience of Build Mode.
    • So far what I've seen is that during Zombie mode, that most randomly selected players to become a zombie have a chance to equip their weapons from Weapon Changing mechanic when the timer hits 0. To prevent this, the only good way to prevent randomly selected zombie to use this kind of bug is to first, give them 10 seconds to switch weapons of their desire in every starting round of Zombie mode, then once that first 10 seconds expires the real 10 seconds of randomly selected Zombies will begin. That way, they don't need to worry about Zombie using ranged-weapons by this bug.
    • Another a major bug is the player having the ability to glitch and bug through block and walls by continuously tapping their Space button on the Rock Pile (that have no block ontop of it, but a single block ontop of the empty block that is ontop of the Rock Pile) of until their head (or their camera view) goes inside of the block and continues to move forward to enter and go inside of the brick.

[Block]
      [Empty Block]
      [Rock Pile]
      [Block or Leaves Block]

To prevent this, I have this idea which focuses on new mechanic and ideas called "Bullet Penetrations" which gives the advantage of other players to shoot through blocks (EVEN when the player, who uses this bug, is inside of the block).
      http://www.brick-force.com/forum/sho...et-Projectiles

• There are some minor bug that needs to be fixed and that is during any match which includes the option to turn ON and OFF drops, when player dies with a weapon they switched during the start of the match and respawns, their weapons that they equipped will disable and remove their upgrade, making their weapon more WEAKER an they have to reswitch weapons to make their upgraded weapons back to normal. Although I don't have any solutions or a way to prevent this, however Rare items or purchased Fully upgraded weapons from the shop isn't affected by these because they are not required to be upgraded.

Now i'm going to share my feedback to improve the experience of Build Mode.
    • The steamliners needs to have this second ability choice to not make only straight line but maybe a full floor coverage (by that I mean like instead of 1 X 50, it goes 50 X 50; 31 X 31; 23 X 23; etc.) which it may take some time to progress but there are most builders out there who wants to make like a tall building with multiple floors, or maybe a mushroom forest (The mushroom caps is what I'm talking about), etc.
    • Gravity must be affected by placed Gravity Orbs (I think that's what they are called) during Build mode so builders can know what and how high will players can jump during the actual game of their created maps. But this works in Build 'N' Destroy's Build Phase however, but it doesn't work on Build mode in Build server however.
    • Decorations and Functions bricks needs to remove their limits to be placed, and YES I know this is a bad and absurd idea but there are builders out there who wants to make like a really huge flaming map (like in Volcano I guess), or maybe a huge bouncy house for fun, maybe a devastating torture room, and so on. Because of the limits of Decoration and Function bricks that can be placed, a really smart and genius builders out there who have great imaginations and creativity can't have the advantage to make their map completely perfect.
    • There needs to be like a way to travel a 100 X 100 map really fast so builders can't spend most of their time flying and running to patrol and check for any small mistake and missed spots before they registered their maps.
    This is most of my feedback about Build mode and some bug I can share in this thread. I have more feedback and bug to be found however.