Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Official Thread for Feedback and Wishes for future Sales!

Important [Feedback] Official Thread for Feedback and Wishes for future Sales!

Aloha Community!

The first sale is online. Phew, that took a while. Probably, some of you guys are not satisfied yet.
    That what we created this thread for. It should give you guys a spot where you can focus your feedback and wishes for the future on.

What should be posted here:
    - Constructive feedback ("thats f*cked up man" is not helping anyone. Please always try it like this "thats f*cked up man because of X and if you guys would do Y, it would not be f*cked up anymore, man") to the range of items sold, the prices and runtimes.
    - Wishes for future sales. What items or weapons you want to see in the shop very soon!
    - Generell questions regarding sales.

What should not be posted here:
    - Discussions (If you want to discuss single topics, please open a thread).
    - Questions to other topics than sales.

We will try to moderate this thread rigerously (merge posts, delete off-topics)

Please talk to us! Only with your feedback we can make the game better! Thank you all for you loyalty and patience so far!

Best regards,
    Washburne & BF Team

Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, Saipan
    Clan
    Kagome (Leader)
    Server
    EU
    So what I have seen is yes I or we have understand that this is a test-run so we may be expecting some changes and corrections of the shop that wasn't meant or expected to be there, but we're glad that we can now see some changes and some new addition to the Shop and Special Offers. Thank You!

So I have some feedback and some ideas for the item shop and the next special offers.

• The Level Requirements will need to be used properly and must be included in the Shop and as well as Special Offers. We can determined that Level 1 players can purchase any weapons of their desire using Tokens, regardless of what's their Star Ratings. But for Force-Points are for well-trained and well honored soldiers who plays and enters the battlefield and shows the community the strengthen and the braves Brick-Soldier (To clarify this, for items that can be purchased with Force-Points, the Level Ranking will be either 2 to Duke, depending on the usage, the star ranking, the level and skills requirements, and the popularity of the items in the Special Offers and the Item Shop.

• We can make a Holiday/Special Event related Special Offers where the real Holiday means a good Holiday Sales. And of course, yes the "All Items in the Shop" was meant to be in somewhere between June ~ July, but the discounted price will be 35% Off. But, at Christmas, where they include Christmas themed items (which can also be found from the All Items in the Shop) will be 50% Off. That way, we can encourage players and members that their favorite Holidays will be a good Holiday for shopping to give them a great Holiday spirit!

• The price of the Season 1 Rare Weapons (or aka the Orange weapons) needs to be reduced, because given the fact that the Shop also offers a Golden Version of the Season 1 Rare weapons, and they are more reliable, and the more powerful than the Orange Rare weapons of Season 1. The stats and the specs of the Orange Rare Weapons of Season 1 are 4 Less Upgraded than the Golden Season 1 Weapons, but it is 6 More Upgraded than the original not upgraded Weapons.

So we can say that:
      Not Upgraded Mosquito 1 < Beetle 1S < Golden Beetle 1S (rare)

But then what happens if they do manage to upgrade the Mosquito 1?
      Beetle 1S < Fully Upgraded Mosquito 1 < Golden Beetle 1S (rare)

This is telling us that even though we are unable to fully upgrade our Mosquito 1 or any weapons that is exclusive or the original of the Season 1 Rare weapons, the Orange Season 1 Weapons are not well known and remained untouched given the fact the stats. So, the price for the Season 1 Orange rare weapons needs to be reduced.

• What I really, I mean REALLY wanted to see is a new weapons or the new addition weapon of the Shiny and the Dark weapons pack (where Shiny, means the 5 weapons that are Silver Beetle, Silver Rattler, Shiny Hornet Crossbow of Epicness, Moongun 2.0 Prototype, and Snow Hornet. And Dark, means the 5 weapons that are Dark Thunder, Red Python, Burning Hurricane, Jungle Scarab, and Crimson Axe)

However, we are missing something. Given the fact that the Shiny doesn't have a melee weapon, and the Dark doesn't have a instant loading and fast reloading weapons. I wanted those two packs to include and to be fair. I wanted to see a Silver of Poker 7 as counterpart of Crimson Axe and a Red Puma (the Red and White version of Puma X) that is a counterpart of Silver Beetle.

My sister is a big fan of MP7A1 or Puma X, but a Red and White version that represent Red Python is much more cooler!

• We also wanted to see the Future Weapons like the Devastator 2000, Ball-E, Nucleon 41, and other Future Weapons out there! We can all imagine of how ridiculous and how amazing these weapons really are.

Colorful Guns Rocks!
    Last edited by Kagome0615; 17.08.2016 at 03:50.

Come and check out my channel Here!
    In case if you're having problem in Brick-Force visit Here!
    Come see me at Discord over here if you want to talk with me!

Clan
    Kagome (Leader)
    Server
    EU
    ​Continue...
    • I would be overly appreciated and excited if most of the clothing and accessory pieces we all loved and "added to the wishlist" can be purchased permanently using Force-Points, but of course we can't buy a permanent Rare items. So the Rare clothing and Accessory piece can be purchased permanently using only Tokens.

• "OMG Where are the other items?!" Yes, we know that this is the first test-run but thank you for fixing the shop and making more special offers! We will be patient and wait for any other further Special Offers in the Store! But today was a bit surprising and a bit absurd given the fact that the upgrade, Character, and other's missing, but again, we will wait for the fixes and some cool Special Offers.

• Would be wised if other weapons and items in the shop can be purchased permanently with Force-Points, Tokens, or Both. Meaning, that we can see that there are some items that can be purchased with Tokens only, so there must be also Force-Points exclusive items as well. Players need to have a chance or have the right to use the weapons that most items that were Tokens exclusive like the Machine Pistols (the Falcon 18 for example, although today the Duckie Water Pistol is okay for now), Heavy Sniper, (Mamba 90 for example), Impact Grenades, etc. We can say that the 50% items in the Shop or Special offers can be purchased via Force-Points or Tokens, where the 25% will be Force-Points only, and the other 25% will be Tokens only as well.

These are most of the feedback and ideas I can share that is regarding and involves about the Item Shop and the Special Offers for today.
    Last edited by Kagome0615; 17.08.2016 at 03:51. Reason: I hate this 5,000 Character limits thing :(

Clan
    Kagome (Leader)
    Server
    EU
    I also remember that at the official Brick-Force Facebook page that sometimes you guys wanted us to vote which items would be added to the Special Offers and Sales for the limited time.

You should continue on doing that but perhaps doing it every week. It can be like literally any item, it usually depends on which items is okay to be added in the Poll Voting for the Special Offers, OR alternatively make a full list of items but in separated category and randomly choose 5 of them.

I wanted to see Facebook, Twitter, and most of the official community website that is based on Brick-Force to be active again.

Clan
    Zeta-Squad
    Server
    Former US, Current EU
    As it stands right now, it seems the only players sticking around are the ones who have been part of the community for some time, and have a lot of time and memories invested in the game. These are the types of players who are mostly in it for the fun. However I have seen a lot of the more competitive players disappear lately. Many of whom, were high level players from the US server. As a US player who may have had one of the biggest item collections in the region, I have to say that the lack of ability to recollect all those item on my EU server account is disappointing. I also see no use in purchasing tokens aside from buying Pick N Win coins(which I feel are slightly overpriced). I can only imagine how a new player must feel starting with standard items, meanwhile there are veteran players running around with all kinds of cool and powerful items which have not been available in the shop for sometime now. What is the incentive for the new players to stick around and try to compete with the veteran players? Don't you think they hope to one day be able to purchase those same items that veterans are running around advertising on your behalf? How long do you think that hope will keep them around for? I understand it is difficult having to deal with a community of players who are accustomed to sales being done a certain way(which wasn't really paying off for infernum anyways). But there has to be a middle-ground somewhere which can be both profitable as well as enticing to players. I think a good start would be having rotating sales every so often, where only a handful of items would be on sale for a decent price and they can be permanent items. Another area of improvement would be Premium accounts, it just isn't enough to justify the cost, auto heal takes up one space in action panel and does nothing that any skilled player with fast fingers cannot do. Which is where software improvement comes into play, offer premium users more benefits like faster brick guns and more efficient tools for map making. As a man with a job and little free time, I would pay top dollar to make map making faster. Offline building and localized build servers come to mind.

I am sorry I don't have enough time to organize this into a more readable post(paragraphs, points, conclusions), but I hope you will understand what I am saying.

-SilentX

Clan
    Kagome (Leader)
    Server
    EU
    I have realized something back when I was testing out Latin American Server of Brick-Force, I realized that there was some items and some weapons in the Shop of Latin American's that we have never seen in this server. I however found what they looked like in the Shop of Latin American's and it would be great if we would also see and use them as well in this server as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A.S.P.R. 5K.png 
Views:	644 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	28038 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marauder Special.png 
Views:	641 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	28039 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mars 2S Special.png 
Views:	645 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	28040 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Streamer.png 
Views:	619 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	28041

If it's really possible to let most items that we've never seen back in Latin Server and see them again in this server's shop again, it will be amazing and great. Because I'm pretty sure that most players in this server really love to see new weapons!

Clan
    Murkurial
    Server
    EU
    ok ima make this short and sweet.

WTF happened to buying perm!
    please fix this asap people like me like to collect guns and adding something like the white oblivion (which has never been seen in YEARS) for non perm buying is just teasing and its quite unfair to us token player and the force point users!

best regards,
    PoOp-911

Clan
    ZombKing's
    Server
    R.I.P US :c
    Now, here's my Feedback for the new shop...

At first, I think it's great that there are some other items in the shop, you can see that at least someone cares about the game.
    BUT...
    The prizes for the Guns are VERY HIGH, 3500 up to 4000 Tokens for a 30-Day rare gun? This amount of money you have to pay for 30 days is as high as if they were permanent, rare Spider cost about 4600 Tokens in 2014/15, now it costs that much for 30 days. Thats a bit too much, in my opinion.
    That's my next Point: why aren't the weapons permanent anymore? I think a LOT of other Players would buy those weapons if they were permanent.
    As Long as the weapons aren't available as permanent Versions, I think only a few People will buy Tokens, and with this the Leading Team won't get any Money to look for new coders.
    Furthermore, another Problem is that there are COMPLETELY NO TOKEN SALES! I would recommend you to have some 222% Tokens sales again so the market of Brick-Force will get revived.

I think if you read my tips and pay Attention to them, the Game will get revived again because a lot of players will buy Tokens.

And with this Money, the Team can look for coders who help and this would be veeery nice ^-^

Thanks for Your Attention,
    Nilezz.

Edit: Sorry if some words are wrong, I'm german and my English is not the best ^^

Clan
    Kagome (Leader)
    Server
    EU
    Quote Originally Posted by PoOp_911 View Post
    WTF happened to buying perm!
    please fix this asap people like me like to collect guns and adding something like the white oblivion (which has never been seen in YEARS) for non perm buying is just teasing and its quite unfair to us token player and the force point users!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilezz View Post
    The prices for the Guns are VERY HIGH, 3500 up to 4000 Tokens for a 30-Day rare gun? This amount of money you have to pay for 30 days is as high as if they were permanent, rare Spider cost about 4600 Tokens in 2014/15, now it costs that much for 30 days. Thats a bit too much, in my opinion.
    That's my next Point: why aren't the weapons permanent anymore? I think a LOT of other Players would buy those weapons if they were permanent.
    As Long as the weapons aren't available as permanent Versions, I think only a few People will buy Tokens, and with this the Leading Team won't get any Money to look for new coders.
    Remember that this is a Test Run, eventually and sooner they will arrange the Shop price and how the shop is meant to be. Then eventually we can all patiently wait for any news and update of the shop and check on the shop in case if it has changed and updated, then we can share our impression and feedback about the Shop fixes and updates once it has happened.

But again, it is good to have more members and player sharing and posting their impression and their feedback regarding about the sales and the item shop.

Bitte wieder Perma Waffen und mehr Waffen für Fp für die es sich lohnt zuspielen
    Vlt jedes Wochenende eine neue zufällige Tokenswaffe die man dan ein paar tage für fp kaufen kann
    Last edited by dnDaniel; 02.09.2016 at 21:59.