Thread: Brick-Force Discord?

Clan
    ❖ N/A or Any Clan
    Server
    ❖ US/EU

Question Brick-Force Discord?

Not sure if anyone has thought of this or not, but a Discord for a game that lacks Voice Chat would be nice to play at least in a competitive perspective.

I wondered if people wanted to join one that had already a few old users from Brick-Force back when US Servers were still up such as myself.

My Discord (200+ Online Daily)

If there is already a Discord server for Brick-Force users, let me know in a message or in the thread here.

Server
    North America (US) and now EU
    Hey Icyy,
    There isn't any English Talking Discord server Thanks for sharing with us your Discord i'll Join now
    My Creations

(click on picture)

KDR -----> 63 %
    Level -----> 56

My maps:

-\/\/\/\/\/
    -Assault
    -Memories
    -Easter (4th place of The Easter Contest)
    -Escape Plan
    -First Snow (2nd place Millionaire Contest)

I am sure That you want to click
    HERE

Clan
    Deathnote
    Server
    US
    Discord my favorite "communication on games" thing, and I think it would be cool if brick force did something there is a voice channel for each room or something. I don't know how the best way to incorporate it into the game, but it is definitely a possibility.
    Last edited by Siphien; 21.10.2016 at 18:16.

Clan
    ❖ N/A or Any Clan
    Server
    ❖ US/EU
    Quote Originally Posted by Siphien View Post
    Discord my favorite "communication on games" thing, and I think it would be cool if brick force did something there is a voice channel for each room or something. I don't know how the best way to incorporate it into the game, but it is definitely a possibility.

Silent and I also have a very small BF server if you want join: https://discordapp.com/channels/1305...73151728828416 *I think that is how you invite .-.

There's usually a problem with Voice Chat not being monitored that well, even if we had people actively trying to kick or mute people for using it the wrong way.

Besides, I thought I would use my discord because recently people enjoy to be in a Discord with multiple communities tied together to at least see whats going on.

Clan
    Deathnote
    Server
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyTea View Post
    There's usually a problem with Voice Chat not being monitored that well, even if we had people actively trying to kick or mute people for using it the wrong way.

Besides, I thought I would use my discord because recently people enjoy to be in a Discord with multiple communities tied together to at least see whats going on.
    That is true... But there could different sections for English and another language. Also, your server is excellent, and I have nothing against it, but I think it would be better to have an individual BF server, simply because yours is so big and the BF community may be over powered at first .-. you could invite people to it from the BF even if you wanted...
    (I also messaged you on Discord, and I mentioned a lot of stuff there, so you should check that out )

Clan
    Murkurial
    Server
    EU
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyTea View Post

Dood what your doing is amazing! i have never really used discord ever and now i have a reason for using it ^-^

(Ps. you were one of the coolest people ever when i was a little nooblet (≧ω≦) like 3-4 years ago :3 )
    Last edited by PoOp_911; 03.11.2016 at 01:24.

Clan
    ZombKing's
    Server
    R.I.P US
    I thought there is already a Voice Server for Brick-Force Users :3

http://www.brick-force.com/forum/sho...hlight=gamevox

^^

Clan
    Zeta-Squad
    Server
    Former US, Current EU
    Come one, come all

If you you would like to join our discord server, use this link. I am also looking to share roles for this server, Moderate, Co-Admin, etc. Message me if interested.