Thread: [Contest] Tell us the scariest story of all times! 2016

[Contest] Tell us the scariest story of all times! 2016

Tell us the scariest story of all times!

Creepy witch here, bloodthirsty vampire there … that’s old news! We need some new scary stories that’ll teach us all how to really be afraid!

Do you think you have what it takes to write the most thrilling, creepy and scary Halloween story of all times? Then don’t wait any longer and start writing, because there’s a whole bunch of prizes waiting for you!

The authors of the 3 best Halloween stories will win the following prizes:

• 1st place: One (fully upgraded) Halloween weapon of your choice & 1,000 Tokens
    • 2nd place: One (fully upgraded) Halloween weapon of your choice & 500 Tokens
    • 3rd place: One (fully upgraded) Halloween weapon of your choice

Your story should be at least 350 words long and should not exceed 1,000 words. Also, please watch your wording!

This contest ends on 6th November 2016. The winners will be announced the following day.

Ready, set keyboard, go!

Clan
    Deathnote
    Server
    US
    It was last night, at around, 1:30am. I always liked to work on homework as late as could, because I liked to put off work until the the last possible moment, and the professor put the due date at 3am. I was tired too, like anyone who studied all day, but it was my choosing and I had to live with it. I had a dog too, and her name was Bella. She was a beautiful golden lab, and with me living alone, she kept me company and was well behaved. She was sleeping at my feet when I finally turned the test in, and had to let her out to go to the bathroom before she goes to bed. So I made her go outside, even if she didn’t want too because she just woke up and it was raining hard.
    While she was outside, I went back to my room to brush my teeth and change. I usually got hot when I slept, so changing just just meant putting on a pair of sweatpants to walk to let Bella in, and sleeping in nothing but my underwear. After I brushed my teeth, I walked back to the door to let Bella in. But as I was walking to the door, I heard her scratching and howling at the door. Sensing something was wrong, I jogged over and opened the door to find the absolute worst thing I have ever seen. My dog was unrecognizable. Beaten and mutilated beyond recognition, was my dog, lying dead at my doorstep. At this, I violently threw up some of the Cheerios I ate earlier. My mistake was looking around to see who, or what, did this to my dog, and unfortunately I saw something. Up, at the top of my driveway, was a shadowed figure, only visible by the dim streetlight.
    My fear turned to rage as it slowly began to make its way down my driveway. I ran to the kitchen and got my handgun, assuming the kitchen would be the best place for self-defense because it had a clear view of the front door.
    After waiting anxiously for what felt like an eternity, I decided to approach the door. But just as I made my way to the door, it exploded off of it’s hinges, flying through the house and into the TV. I yelped at this, but froze in terror at what welcomed me. Coming through the singed doorway was a dark figure.
    The thing was the spawn of nightmares. He was completely naked and was as muscular as an ox. He was completely black, and his skin looked like murky, thick mix of black sludge and tar. He was covered in deep crimson tattoos, which looked more like brands and they were in a language foreign to me. He had heavy, clawed feet and his hands were the same. But the most terrifying part about him, was his face. His face, if you could even call it that, was slick, black liquid. His mouth, stretched from ear to ear and his lips, were just pulpy, chewed up mix that was constantly dripping after involuntary chewing to due the the rows of plaque and blood covered needles he called teeth. And on top of his head, he had horns, like those of a baby goat.
    It stared at me dead in the eye, and dropped my chewed up dog, which I didn’t even notice he had when he came in. In a swift act of bravery, I aimed my gun and hit him right in the forehead. He let out the loudest and most petrifying screech I had ever heard. I covered my ears in pain. His black tar like body let out a thick, gulpy spray of the black oil mixture. Some of it landed on me and it burned my skin. But not only a few second after the scream, he looked at me again, and the bullet hole I just shot him in, disappeared as the bullet, tinkled to the ground. I yelled and urinated my pants after overwhelming terror took over. The demon, took out a ferocious looking battle axe, supposedly out of thin air, and smashed my side with it. My right arm broke, as did my ribs with a sickening crunch. I screamed as he grabbed my legs and took me to the basement.
    I must have blacked out, either due to loss of blood or my head hitting the basement steps, because when I woke up, I was having awful visions and imagined seeing things in the dark. It hurt too much to move and I threw up the rest of my small dinner, due to the pain. I remember praying and looking at the old picture I never hung up of the crucifixion that was in my basement. It was my grandma's old house, and she been the one to led me to Christianity. After what felt like hours, and on cue with my praying, the creature returned.
    The beast, looked different now. His his horns, were now those of a massive ram. His muscles had doubled in size, and he now had two glowing, blood red eyes that seemed to be bleeding down his black face. His presence, made the room feel evil; demented, and it felt like hell on earth.
    Two things happened in my last moment on earth. The demon raised his ax and said the most terrifying thing, the only thing I didn’t need to hear in this moment of sheer fear and horror. I screamed, for I didn’t know what would happen next. As he flexed his muscles before bring down the heavy ax, before the sickening crunch and a lifeless body toppling to the floor, it said 3 words.
    “God is Dead”

970 words
    Last edited by Siphien; 31.10.2016 at 12:04.

Clan
    [REDACTED]
    Server
    [REDACTED]

Banshee of the Blue Box [1/2]

It was that night in the Mr. Elec's Blue Box Alliance base, a group of soldiers were patrolling and keeps an eye out for intruders. There was Dave, and the other two who were talking and telling stories about the history of the Blue Box Alliance.

"Did you know? I heard that there was a little girl in white dress dancing and running around this place again. Creepy huh?” says the patrolling soldier #5721 as the soldier #5723 nods with a chill down on his spine.

Clearly Dave may believe it's true but he decided to forget about it because he needs to be focused. But as time passes by, a large blue moon was shining above the base. Then, Dave said, "I will rely on you two to check on your checkpoint. I will be watching on my checkpoint." The other soldiers nodded as they then head towards their checkpoint until they're no longer at Dave's sight.

Dave began patrolling on the checkpoint he’s suppose to be at and where he always guard on: “The Warehouse.” Dave feel anxious and curious about what’s inside because nobody knows what’s inside. The curiosity drives him insane as he check around to see if nobody’s looking and slowly opens the door of the warehouse and enters quietly.

As he was about to turn on the flashlight, he suddenly saw a giant shadowy figure running towards him. He panicked as he aims his flashlight towards it, it was just a blanket, covering the top of some kind of a coffin covered in top. “What’s this coffin?” He wonders. He pulls out his Poker 7 and slowly tore off the tape and slowly opens the coffin. But, the coffin was empty however..

Then, he suddenly hear footsteps from behind and the sound of a metallic blade screeching and dragging against the floor so loud.. it gives you a horrible chill and prevents you to turn back. The atmosphere somehow changed as things get colder and darker than before. He then turn around himself up bravely and quickly draw and aims his Eagle 12 to the opened door of the warehouse, but nobody was there…

Then he hears a voice of a little girl in the coffin, “Hello…” Dave then panics and yells as he turn around again but this time he sees a little girl standing in front of the coffin. The girl is wearing a tattered white dress, she looks at Dave with a smile and bows down. “It’s nice to meet you, my name is Sally.” She looked very young as Dave asks her, “Where are you from? And why are you here?”

Sally answered, “Well I was once born here, and then once I turned 13… the soldier of the Red Box Alliance attacked us and i lost my family.. I’m a weeping angel and I find no happiness inside. My knees are damaged. My hand is cold… I’m sad.. but promise me that you’ll never tell this to anyone, alright..?” Judging by the looks of her. Her knees and her hands was covered in black ink, as well as her chest..

Dave responded, “Uhh.. I will but.. please explain me what exactly happened to you..?” The little girl replied, “I was tormented and tortured by the soldiers of the Red Box Alliance.. I was running away.. I fell on my knees as I was then surrounded by a group of soldier of the Red Box Alliance and begins beating me up with their Shovel 1s… My knees, my hands, and my chest was overwhelmed with pain..”
    .-.-.- .-. . .-- --- .--. / . .... - / ... - . --. / . .... / . .-. --- ..-. . -... / -.-- -..- .- .-.. .- --. -....- -.- -.-. .. .-. -... / . .... - / ..-. --- / . .-.. .--. --- . .--. / . .... - / . ...- .- ... / .-.-.- . -- .- .-.. ..-. -..- .- -.. / . ...- .- ... / .-.-.- -.-- -.. --- .-.. . -- / -.. -. .. ..-. / .-.-.- -.- -- / - ... ..- .-. - / - .----. -. --- -..

Clan
    [REDACTED]
    Server
    [REDACTED]

Banshee of the Blue Box [2/2]

Clearly Dave is still confused, but then he responded, “Okay, Sally.. I have understand and I’m pretty sure that everything’s okay…” He then ruffles her hair softly and hears footstep of the other patrolling men. He turns around and sees two of them coming into the warehouse.

One of the patrolling soldier asks Dave, “What are you doing here, Dave? No one is authorized to be in this Warehouse!” then Dave responded, “Oh! It’s that i found a girl here. And her name is Sally.” Then, the patrolling men steps back, shivering and shaking in fear. “Y-you’re serious… r-right..?” says the other patrolling soldier. Dave replies ,”Yes, what’s wrong?”

Then, the patrolling man answered with fear and sorrow, “That girl, Sally, was killed 5 years ago in this area.. She was beaten down by a group of Red soldiers with their Shovel 1s until she passed away.. We found the body however.. but it then disappears…” As Dave hear all of that, he begins to fill the chill crawling down on his spine and sweats in fear… Dave then replied as he turns around,”But Sally was he-” as he was about to finish the sentence, Sally was gone.

They then regroup and look around with their flashlight on.. They then see the coffin shaking, moving, then floating as they then hear the screeching and the screaming of the little girl all over the warehouse. As they are trembling and shaking with a cold chill all over their body, they hear a upcoming footstep of a bare foot in front of them. As they all aim their flashlight in front of them, they see Sally with white, tattered dress as she drags a rusty Shovel 1 to the floor with her eyes missing and screeching with her mouth wide-opened.

As they all see Sally charging towards them like that, they all screamed and hurry to the door of the Warehouse as they then try to close the door and locks it. Once they saw Sally getting close to the door and screaming in front of them, they shut and locks the door of the warehouse. Then a large metal banging was heard at the door as they hear Sally screaming and screeching behind the door. They screamed and run away, leaving the door locked and shut forever, as they will never wanted to patrol next to the warehouse ever again in the future...

Literally 999 words.
    Last edited by Kagome0615; 06.11.2016 at 15:22. Reason: Not exceeding 1,000 words.
    .-.-.- .-. . .-- --- .--. / . .... - / ... - . --. / . .... / . .-. --- ..-. . -... / -.-- -..- .- .-.. .- --. -....- -.- -.-. .. .-. -... / . .... - / ..-. --- / . .-.. .--. --- . .--. / . .... - / . ...- .- ... / .-.-.- . -- .- .-.. ..-. -..- .- -.. / . ...- .- ... / .-.-.- -.-- -.. --- .-.. . -- / -.. -. .. ..-. / .-.-.- -.- -- / - ... ..- .-. - / - .----. -. --- -..

Clan
    Deathnote
    Server
    US
    ~Just some quick questions I had. It never said you couldn't compete or win in just one, or if it did I missed it. I will be participating in map contest as well, and I would rather win that, but a Halloween weapon would be nice <3
    ~The rules never said it had to be BF themed, so I wrote another one... idk I just thought it was creepy.
    I hope you enjoy *I cant put more than 5000 characters so this is going down here.

Congratulation!

Since we only had 2 participants, both win first Place. Ain't I nice?

Please contact me or the Community Moderators regarding your rewards!

Congratulations to Kagomen and Siphien!