Defense-Mode seems not to get the attention it deserves. So, we decided to host the Brick-Force Defense-Tournament. It will start on 08.04.2017 and show everyone: Defense-Mode is not for farming only!
When will the tournament take place?
The tournament will start on 08.04.2017. Its runtime will be determined by the number of teams participating.
How will the tournament be played?
Matches will be 3 vs. 3 only. Your team must have at least 3 members. The map will be announced by tournament officials before each round. To begin with the timeframe will be 20 minutes per match with 30 escapes.
The running order of the tournament will be released after registration is closed.
How do I win a match?
In this tournament, a match is not decided by kills, but by escaped bees. You must protect your own bees and eliminate the enemies’ bees.
To report the outcome of your match, you must post a screenshot of your results. This falls to each teams’ leader. We will prepare a thread for the match results to be posted in.
How can I participate?
To take part in the tournament, you must be a team of at least 3 players. Every team can register a 4th player for reserves. Reserve players must participate in at least one tournament-match to be eligible for tournament rewards.
The leader of your team has to register your team until the 07.04.2017, 17:00h CEST in the corresponding thread.
Important for Clans
If your clan enters multiple teams to the tournament, they will be registered as ‘Partner-Teams’. We will adjust the running order to minimize the possibility for fraud and unfair teamplay. This rule applies as soon as at least two members of the same clan are present in a team. You must inform us about your clan when your leader registers your team.
How is the running order for this tournament?
The exact running order will be set after registration is closed. There won’t be fixed dates for each match, you have to organize the match with your opponent yourself. If you are not able to organize the match until a set date, tournament officials will set a binding date.
Are there Rules?
Of course, the terms of agreement and common rules are applying. We also prepared a set of special tournament rules you must follow:
1. Every team must keep records of each match they play. This applies to the winners and the looser of the match. We do this to minimize possible fraud.
2. If even a single player of a team is caught using hacks, hacking- or other external tools or exploiting a bug, the whole team can be disqualified. Of course, normal bans will also happen.
3. If there are any irregularities during the match, one or both teams can request a rematch. Also, tournament officials can request a rematch if irregularities happen.
4. Using other grenades then flash- and smoke-grenades is forbidden! Due to reasons of fairness and deeper tactical gameplay, using any grenades except flash- and smoke-grenades can lead to negating the outcome of a single match or even the disqualification of the whole team.
5. Every team can cancel the match up to 3 times within the first minute without consequences, if one or more players made mistakes in preparing their gear, for example taking the wrong grenades or missing potions.
What can I win?
1st Place: Golden Medal and 2.500 Token for each player of the team
2nd Place: Silver Medal and 2.000 Token for each player of the team
3rd Place: Bronze Medal and 1.500 Token for each player of the team
4th – 10th Place: 1 a temporary weapon that have never been handet out befor for each player of the team
11th Place and higher: 5 Pick’n’Win-Coins for each player of the team
Please use this thread for any remarks, feedback and comments regarding this tournament. We prepared a dedicated thread for team-registration and another dedicated thread for the team leaders to post the results of their matches.
The running order will be published soon after registration closed.
Your Brick-Force Team