Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Open Beta Feedback

  1. #11
    S17MON's Avatar
    Join Date
    27.04.2012
    Location
    Australia (in Canada atm)
    Clan
    NEKO >3< and +Spl17+ (clan head)
    Server
    US (in Canada though)
    Posts
    1,005
    More things to add (refer to my opening comment on the first page), as I remember:

    Sandbox mode (I might recall this, but I don't think anyone saw my first comment, I had a list):

    The sandbox mode in the closed beta was much better, but still not good enough, because it will hinder us from getting to places that could have been easier if otherwise (we are still forced to play as a character in a first-person view). Instead, I prefer the sandbox mode where instead of playing as a character, we simply use a floating camera to actually do all the work. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE OF CHARGE I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A FREE 2 PLAY GAME THEN PROVE IT! Even PangYa fell behind there. It took DECADES just to get a logo registered for my guild. In case you're interested, my guild is TurquoiseLucifer. I'm still scouting for members right now because my guild has been recently hacked, forcing me to start all over again. My username is (e33)S17MON(e33), please contact me before signing up due to the qualifications I have to go over with.

    Tokens

    Hi, Blackwingx, Are you still having fun with your aimbot and denying it? I can't help but agree, though, we should be able to earn tokens but by BIG AMOUNTS with ONE FREE OFFER (by that, I mean enough to be able to buy up every single Token item and still have over half the initial amount left) so that people can get even with all those trolls.

    Outfits and Clan Logo

    CUSTOM GRAPHICS AND OUTFITS!!!! >3< IT'S ALREADY DONE IN PANGYA (too expensive in PangYa though, we should have that free of charge too, that means we shouldn't be spending any in-game points either). We should also be able to register our clan logos FOR FREE (again, I cannot stress that enough).
    Last edited by S17MON; 06.05.2012 at 20:14.

  2. #12
    S17MON's Avatar
    Join Date
    27.04.2012
    Location
    Australia (in Canada atm)
    Clan
    NEKO >3< and +Spl17+ (clan head)
    Server
    US (in Canada though)
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Do not nerf the snipers. This is coming from a non-sniper. Don't give in!!
    Do you even know what that means?
    Last edited by S17MON; 06.05.2012 at 20:13.

  3. #13
    Community Moderator Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    14.03.2012
    Location
    Florida. USA
    Clan
    Leader of Alt-F4
    Server
    US
    Posts
    1,646
    Quote Originally Posted by S17MON View Post
    Hi, Blackwingx, Are you still having fun with your aimbot and denying it?

    What the heck, dude?

    Leader of Clan Alt-F4

    Maps: High Seas A.K.A. "Ninjas Vs. Pirates" & Mech Bay

    Hear me on DrJisko's Podcast - Building at Night!

    My Facebook


    Skype: pouncingkoala

  4. #14
    Vision's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.03.2012
    Location
    NB, Canada
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by S17MON View Post
    Do you even know what that means?
    What? Nerfing? Making an item weaker then it previously was, Started because the company Nerf makes toy weapons out of foam that are weak and don't so any harm.

    S17MON, you don't seem to understand the concept of a F2P game. You seem to want to get everything for free. (and you can, it just takes a long time.) but they have to make their money somewhere otherwise they wouldn't be able to keep the servers up let alone make the game. But, I do feel a lot of stuff is way overpriced. mostly the map registration. Blackwingx doesn't hack btw.
    http://www.brick-force.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2811&dateline=1336190  842
    Maps Created
    Stadium - Westport - Refinery - Inferno - Mill - CityStreet - Cbble - Taranis

    Maps Helped Create
    Aztecy - Assaulty

  5. #15
    Gamington's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.05.2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    4
    I came here to give all my feedback only to realize that all of the above posts covered everything I was already thinking! So I guess I second this thread =)
    Why do they call it a warthog? It looks more like a giant cat, ya know, like a puma.

  6. #16
    Improve map edit. Period.

    And, buff up assault rifles/machine guns. I'm tired of sniping people in 1 hit when they get me down to 44 or 50 health.

  7. #17
    S17MON's Avatar
    Join Date
    27.04.2012
    Location
    Australia (in Canada atm)
    Clan
    NEKO >3< and +Spl17+ (clan head)
    Server
    US (in Canada though)
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    What the heck, dude?
    True, I noticed using an aimbot. It wasn't just me who found out either. I'm being honest here.
    Last edited by Shinji; 07.05.2012 at 09:35. Reason: Removed the name. Contact our support and provide evidence.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    What? Nerfing? Making an item weaker then it previously was, Started because the company Nerf makes toy weapons out of foam that are weak and don't so any harm.

    S17MON, you don't seem to understand the concept of a F2P game. You seem to want to get everything for free. (and you can, it just takes a long time.) but they have to make their money somewhere otherwise they wouldn't be able to keep the servers up let alone make the game. But, I do feel a lot of stuff is way overpriced. mostly the map registration. Blackwingx doesn't hack btw.
    Dude they are published by a KOREAN company!
    They should be funded from that as well...
    Idiots don't know anything about the game industry.
    For those who says "Go make a game" I'm in a collaboration with some friends and their mmo.

    And you know what? You don't need to use a aimbot, you just need a lag switch.

    Seriously. Someone can 'lag' around corners where someone is hiding and the person hiding will die because the lag switch will disallow their character to transmit their position for a split second, and they'll walk up, kill the person, then disabled the switch and go like 'OH IM LAGGY'.

    Also, you should avoid calling out usernames to be hackers, they can use it against you for 'harassment' and get you banned, at least in some community forums like Nexon it will.
    Last edited by dra6o0n; 06.05.2012 at 20:05.

  9. #19
    S17MON's Avatar
    Join Date
    27.04.2012
    Location
    Australia (in Canada atm)
    Clan
    NEKO >3< and +Spl17+ (clan head)
    Server
    US (in Canada though)
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    S17MON, you don't seem to understand the concept of a F2P game. You seem to want to get everything for free. (and you can, it just takes a long time.) but they have to make their money somewhere otherwise they wouldn't be able to keep the servers up let alone make the game. But, I do feel a lot of stuff is way overpriced. mostly the map registration.
    It's not just the fact that everything is overpriced. The amount of General Points we earn per game was too little already, and it shrunk even further by a ton. Did you even read my posts right? Even if the weapons can't be free they should at least be permanent, and the prices should be reduced so that everyone can afford them (especially the most powerful ones, to help balance the game), or, the amount of General Points we earn per game should be at least 5K each (seriously, we used to earn too little per game and now we earn even less instead of more, so hating that part of the game is plain common sense). As for the map registration fees, we should get the developers to just get rid of it, because it is vital to save up all those General Points. There really is no point charging General Points or Tokens on anything except for outfits. Otherwise the game will be too lopsided, and that is my point there.

    Bottom Line: My point is, the game is WAAAY too lopsided, and those who can't afford spending Tokens or trying to save up General Points should still have an even match against those who spend a bunch of Tokens.
    Last edited by S17MON; 06.05.2012 at 20:17.

  10. #20
    S17MON's Avatar
    Join Date
    27.04.2012
    Location
    Australia (in Canada atm)
    Clan
    NEKO >3< and +Spl17+ (clan head)
    Server
    US (in Canada though)
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by dra6o0n View Post
    Dude they are published by a KOREAN company!
    They should be funded from that as well...
    Idiots don't know anything about the game industry.
    For those who says "Go make a game" I'm in a collaboration with some friends and their mmo.

    And you know what? You don't need to use a aimbot, you just need a lag switch.

    Seriously. Someone can 'lag' around corners where someone is hiding and the person hiding will die because the lag switch will disallow their character to transmit their position for a split second, and they'll walk up, kill the person, then disabled the switch and go like 'OH IM LAGGY'.

    Also, you should avoid calling out usernames to be hackers, they can use it against you for 'harassment' and get you banned, at least in some community forums like Nexon it will.
    Except for the lag switch part, not to be rude but you're not making any sense.

Similar Threads

  1. Erstes Feedback der Open Beta :)
    By LuffyXP in forum Meinungen und Vorschläge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28.04.2012, 08:48
  2. Welcome to the VIP Open Beta!
    By Zal in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27.04.2012, 19:40
  3. Open Beta
    By ZeeHaxer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25.04.2012, 02:07
  4. Open beta?
    By Boogie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17.03.2012, 00:58

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •