Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do we have only 3 map slots?

Clan
    NEKO >3< and +Spl17+ (clan head)
    Server
    US (in Canada though)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    ^ Soon? When did the devs announce that it would be coming out? I'm really anxious to have more slots or a delete function too, just hadn't heard for sure if it's coming before alpha release.
    She has a point, the devs only said they are only considering this, but what I prefer is to simply have unlimited map slots AND all registrations done for free.

Clan
    Leader of Alt-F4
    Server
    US
    ^ Just curious, are you willing to pay for anything, or do you want the whole game to be free all the way across, with no tokens at all?

Leader of Clan Alt-F4

Maps: High Seas A.K.A. "Ninjas Vs. Pirates" & Mech Bay

Hear me on DrJisko's Podcast - Building at Night!

My Facebook

Clan
    Server
    US (in Canada though)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorvk View Post
    Build........But dont destroy xD!
    Yea, sorry Scarlet, I would not want to destroy everything brick by brick either. Not only is it a waste of time, I will also be stuck with given terrains and backgrounds, which is very painful. I can't really have an existing map overwritten for a new map either. I often plan on expanding out of existing maps.
    Last edited by S17MON; 02.05.2012 at 03:40.

Clan
    Server
    US (in Canada though)
    ^ Just curious, are you willing to pay for anything, or do you want the whole game to be free all the way across, with no tokens at all?
    YESH!!!! NO TOKENS AT ALL UNLESS THEY CAN BE EASILY OBTAINED FOR FREE AS WELL!!!! EVEN BACK IN PANGYA WAS A BLOODY HEADACHE!!!!

Naw, just kidding...

Still EVERYTHING should be free of charge, and ONLY those who wish to really support Brick-Force should fund the developers. Everything in both beta stages were a total drag and it's about time the whole game was just redone with everything free of charge from the ground up. Well, as for weapons I would only wish to have one kind of each type for free, automatically equipped, and permanent so that no one has to spend anything to try all kinds of weapons. Afterall, it shouldn't have to be that much of a drag to get things done and/or try new things. That's the bottom line. I still would say the entire game should be free-of-charge and permanent all the way across and only extras should cost points and tokens.
    Last edited by S17MON; 02.05.2012 at 03:41.

Clan
    Leader of Alt-F4
    Server
    US
    ^ Um, currently everything IS free of charge. Everything is tokens AND general points. I know there's more to it with the idea for perm weapons with a variety of types, but I don't know many FPS games that do more than giving you a main gun, handgun and melee weapon standard for everyone.

Even the map stuff is free, you still can build for free, that function has not been entirely lost and is still usable. I totally agree that it is much slower than before, and needs to be changed on a basic level, back to what it was or at least given another level or two of boost without buying anything with general points/tokens. And then beyond that, upgrades that make it faster/more convenient from that point. If the did insist on cutting down something with the build mode, it'd be nice to keep the range on the guns and just have the speed of building slowed down a bit. But not both range-reduction AND speed reduction at once.

A medium-ground needs to be found somewhere between helping the funding of the game, which has to be done to keep servers online, developers paid and the game existing in the first place for us to enjoy, and the game still being usable to people that have just jumped into it to give it a try to see if it captures their attention and amuses them enough to want to stay. Thats the whole point of games, after all.

Leader of Clan Alt-F4

Maps: High Seas A.K.A. "Ninjas Vs. Pirates" & Mech Bay

Hear me on DrJisko's Podcast - Building at Night!

My Facebook

Clan
    Infernum
    Server
    EU & US
    We are actively planning to integrate ways to increase your map slots in the future, so this feature is planned and is being worked on.

We'll try and keep you updated on when you can expect more slots to come - as soon as we have a clearer idea about when they will be implemented.

Hooray for map builders!

:O Mod posted in my thread. YESH!

Back to the point, I think tokens should be a item you need to pay for, Except 1 really hard way to get them that is fool proof so no one tries to Boost tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Zal View Post
    We are actively planning to integrate ways to increase your map slots in the future, so this feature is planned and is being worked on.

We'll try and keep you updated on when you can expect more slots to come - as soon as we have a clearer idea about when they will be implemented.

Hooray for map builders!
    Would be nice cause ive been making maps -proper ones not like the exp or just sniper friendly maps- for all to play
    I'm working on making a few more for people to play and I register like i did with 'Kastle' Map which seems to be popular

The slot space though is REALLY making it hard to keep working on good maps and the fact of i cant wipe a design blank.. been trying but i cant ever.. is there any way to do this?

Clan
    Server
    US (in Canada though)
    ^ Um, currently everything IS free of charge. Everything is tokens AND general points. I know there's more to it with the idea for perm weapons with a variety of types, but I don't know many FPS games that do more than giving you a main gun, handgun and melee weapon standard for everyone.

Even the map stuff is free, you still can build for free, that function has not been entirely lost and is still usable. I totally agree that it is much slower than before, and needs to be changed on a basic level, back to what it was or at least given another level or two of boost without buying anything with general points/tokens. And then beyond that, upgrades that make it faster/more convenient from that point. If the did insist on cutting down something with the build mode, it'd be nice to keep the range on the guns and just have the speed of building slowed down a bit. But not both range-reduction AND speed reduction at once.

A medium-ground needs to be found somewhere between helping the funding of the game, which has to be done to keep servers online, developers paid and the game existing in the first place for us to enjoy, and the game still being usable to people that have just jumped into it to give it a try to see if it captures their attention and amuses them enough to want to stay. Thats the whole point of games, after all.
    Wow, talk about being completely carried away... =.= I said all non-outfits should not cost even Brick Points because, again, it will take a bloody eternity to just get the amount needed for one item. I meant free-of-charge as in LITERALLY, meaning it should cost LITERALLY NADA, not even Brick Points. It does not make a difference if it can be earned in-game.

By the way, the map stuff is rather bloody expensive due to the registration part, and that should not cost any currencies either, virtual or not. It's been a drag already, and it won't even help regardless of how eased up it will be in the future. JUST GET RID OF IT.
    Last edited by S17MON; 04.05.2012 at 04:14.

Clan
    PresTige
    Server
    EU
    I think the woman's outfit should be free ... xD Because I always see some girl with boy face.... lol
    PresTige

Computer: i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40 GHz, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 560 Ti

My Maps:
    UE SERVER:
    -TERMINAL (Based on Modern Warfare 2)
    - Futurama! (Based on Serie Futurama)
    - Winterfell (Based on Game Of Thrones)

US SERVER:
    -TERMINAL (Based on Modern Warfare 2)
    - I hope u enjoy it -

8-Bit on my heart