Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan Match

Clan
    NEKO >3< and +Spl17+ (clan head)
    Server
    US (in Canada though)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    We do have some weak-to-average players, because we allow users of all skill-levels to join us, we're not a "PROs only. No noobs allowed" clan and I'm glad for it. We are looking forward to doing clan matches with a variety of other clans, so we'll definitely enjoy the competitions ahead. Good luck to everyone and lets have some fun!
    I know that part, but the problem is, we're beginning to have less weak players and that's what can cause this whole thing to be something like an A-level game. Then again... could that be a good thing? Afterall, I might have some players that are already up to that. Plus it's just that I have no armour and I don't have my signature gun yet... I need GraveBear's and your thoughts on this...

I shrunk my signature. Happy? =.=

I will consider requests. Free of charge. Also, +Spl17+ is recruiting. I will probably be away from gaming for a while though.

Clan
    RIOT
    Server
    US/EU
    Quote Originally Posted by S17MON View Post
    I know that part, but the problem is, we're beginning to have less weak players and that's what can cause this whole thing to be something like an A-level game. Then again... could that be a good thing? Afterall, I might have some players that are already up to that. Plus it's just that I have no armour and I don't have my signature gun yet... I need GraveBear's and your thoughts on this...
    i have more armor in the EU server then in the US server and i also am better in the EU server but i am americian and i cant wait for clan wars