Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What is the deal with the Mamba 90 Gold?

  1. #1
    Wiki Wordsmith Warbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.05.2012
    Location
    California, USA
    Server
    US
    Posts
    804

    What is the deal with the Mamba 90 Gold?

    Another Golden GunInfernum? AND, at a higher price. It´s the same, the only difference is that the Mamba 90 Gold has a 2.1 % more on Rate of Fire but less Recoil than the original Mamba. For me, I can just upgrade my Boa 20 and it would be better. I don´t understand why they just copy over a 5-star gun that is already like the Boa... I know you need money( because it is more expensive.......WHY U SO EXPENSIVE GOLDEN MAMBA?!)...but, buying the Mamba 90 Gold is just like wasting money on just a different-color type of gun. WHY NOT AT LEAST MAKE THAT GUN BETTER SO THE MONEY SPENT CAN BE WORTH IT!?!?!?!?!? So, guys....what do you think of this new "5-star" weapon?
    Last edited by Warbad; 13.10.2012 at 00:43.



    Steam Profile
    Kongregate Profile

    Xbox Live Gamertag: xWarbadx

  2. #2
    Brick-Agent Stormwulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.03.2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Clan
    N/A
    Server
    US
    Posts
    1,786
    IMO, the Mamba 90 Gold is not worth it.
    Its like a beam for the opposing team, the color just catches the eye.
    The stealth of it is horrible.
    Raieus Wulfe / CBTester / OBTester / The Brick-Post

    The Infernum Staff will NEVER ask for your personal information!
    || >> The Brick-Post << || >> Steam Profile << ||
    Feel free to add me on Steam

    EEHH. D:

  3. #3

    Join Date
    18.04.2012
    Location
    US/East Coast
    Clan
    I'm a loner...
    Server
    US
    Posts
    1,585
    ... Infernum needs money. So here's the basic marketing idea.

    Shiny guns to kids = An overpowered weapon to "pwn noobs" = Nag their parents for money = Profit.
    Brick-Force Support <--- Legit problems can be answered here. Use the "Knowledgebase" on the left-hand corner to see usual questions and answers.

    April 18th 2012 | I joined the Brick-Force Forum Army | CLOSED BETA PLAYER REPRESENTING.
    September 25th 2012 | 1,000th Post on the Forums

  4. #4
    Brick-Agent Stormwulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.03.2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Clan
    N/A
    Server
    US
    Posts
    1,786
    If I am in a game publishing company.. I would do this.

    [ Create new weapon for Game. ]
    [ When released, make original price cost alot, make a huge discount on release. ]
    [ Profit. ]
    [ Tell everyone the discount will be the original price. ]
    [ Get a potato chip. ]
    [ And eat it. ]
    [ End ]
    Raieus Wulfe / CBTester / OBTester / The Brick-Post

    The Infernum Staff will NEVER ask for your personal information!
    || >> The Brick-Post << || >> Steam Profile << ||
    Feel free to add me on Steam

    EEHH. D:

  5. #5
    Wiki Wordsmith Warbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.05.2012
    Location
    California, USA
    Server
    US
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenmoor View Post
    ... Infernum needs money. So here's the basic marketing idea.

    Shiny guns to kids = An overpowered weapon to "pwn noobs" = Nag their parents for money = Profit.
    That makes logic sense ..............



    Steam Profile
    Kongregate Profile

    Xbox Live Gamertag: xWarbadx

  6. #6

    Join Date
    29.04.2012
    Server
    nope
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbad View Post
    WHY NOT AT LEAST MAKE THAT GUN BETTER SO THE MONEY SPENT CAN BE WORTH IT!?
    Wait, what? Do you actually want it to be the most overpowered PoS just because it's expensive?

    For your money, you get a high-tier (but balanced) weapon, permanently, and you become totally stylin'. I mean, a golden weapon, right?

    If Infernum is going to appeal to the players' vanity, that's totally fine by me. Lots of F2Ps do that. Better than just putting better and better guns up for increasingly ridiculous prices, and pushing the concept of weapon balance the rest of the way out of the window. If you don't think it's worth the money, don't buy it.

    Personally, I think its price is ridiculous too (about 4-5 times too expensive) and I'd never bite in a million years, but apparently some people buy into it, or else they wouldn't be doing this.

  7. #7
    Brainy Builder IcyTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    24.04.2012
    Location
    ❖ In A Cup
    Clan
    ❖ N/A or Any Clan
    Server
    ❖ US/EU
    Posts
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by lunboks View Post
    Wait, what? Do you actually want it to be the most overpowered PoS just because it's expensive?

    For your money, you get a high-tier (but balanced) weapon, permanently, and you become totally stylin'. I mean, a golden weapon, right?

    If Infernum is going to appeal to the players' vanity, that's totally fine by me. Lots of F2Ps do that. Better than just putting better and better guns up for increasingly ridiculous prices, and pushing the concept of weapon balance the rest of the way out of the window. If you don't think it's worth the money, don't buy it.

    Personally, I think its price is ridiculous too (about 4-5 times too expensive) and I'd never bite in a million years, but apparently some people buy into it, or else they wouldn't be doing this.
    You know what they should do? Make cool reskins, not just gold plate the thing.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    18.04.2012
    Location
    US/East Coast
    Clan
    I'm a loner...
    Server
    US
    Posts
    1,585
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyTea View Post
    You know what they should do? Make cool reskins, not just gold plate the thing.
    I think that's what the Space Update will bring... I know someone posted a picture of the update somewhere...
    Brick-Force Support <--- Legit problems can be answered here. Use the "Knowledgebase" on the left-hand corner to see usual questions and answers.

    April 18th 2012 | I joined the Brick-Force Forum Army | CLOSED BETA PLAYER REPRESENTING.
    September 25th 2012 | 1,000th Post on the Forums

Similar Threads

  1. Problème jeton pack du Mamba 90 + 40 gemmes d'arme élite
    By -Swartz- in forum Discussions générales
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03.10.2012, 18:32
  2. Do You Keep the Gold Helmet and B-Hammer?
    By scl216 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27.04.2012, 18:56
  3. make a package deal between the server
    By Suwandi in forum Constructive Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20.04.2012, 06:10
  4. Weapon does not deal damage!
    By AntonFerdi in forum Bug Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17.04.2012, 11:55

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •